Chocolate Club Philippines - Chocolate Tasting Event Featuring International Bean to Bar Chocolates
Calling all chocolate lovers! Chocolate Club Philippines is having its second Chocolate Tasting Event in Manila. Taste unique chocolate flavors made with cacao beans from Asia, Central and South America. We will be featuring bean to bar chocolates from Asia and Europe.
Join us as we taste and appreciate International Bean to Bar Chocolates with Guest Chocolate Taster, Estela Duque (UK). She has Level 1-2 Certification in Chocolate Tasting from the International Institute of Chocolate & Cacao Tasting. Estella is also the Founder of Moulinet Chocolat Limited, a social enterprise working toward defining the identity of Philippine fine flavor cacao in the world market.
Date: June 1, 2019 (Saturday) 5:00 PM
Venue: Mesh Lab, Unit 7 Penthouse Creekside Building, Amorsolo St. Legaspi Village, Makati City
Event Fee: Php 1,500.00 per person. Inclusive of light snacks with an option to bring your own bottle of wine or alcohol with no corkage.
You may click the link below to purchase your ticket and confirm your slot. We have limited number of slots for this event.
IMPORTANT NOTES AND REMINDERS
- Please be informed that you are required to pay in FULL to ensure a slot.
- Payment method includes Credit Card and Bank Deposit. Details for the bank deposit will be shown before checkout.
- For Bank Deposit payments, please send a picture of the deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org. NO DEPOSIT SLIP, NO RESERVATION.
- No walk-ins allowed, sorry! We need to prepare the materials and chocolates prior to the event.
- Full refund (100%) is available if you cancel 2 weeks before the event date.
- Partial refund of 50% is available if you cancel 1 week before the event date.
- No credit or refund is available if you cancel 6 days before the event or during the event date itself. This is also the case if you do not show up on the day of the event. You may opt to give your slot to someone you know to take your place, just inform us a day before the event.
- The organizers reserve the right to cancel the event at any time. If we cancel the event, you will receive a full refund within 3-5 days.
Register and Reserve Your Slot Now
About Chocolate Club Philippines
We hold regular tasting events to foster a community that appreciates the flavor complexities of chocolate. We want to create a community of friends who share a love for chocolate. Whether you're a foodie, just want to try something new or a seasoned chocolate lover, our events will bring you new knowledge on cacao and better appreciation of chocolate.