24th Mindanao Trade Expo Full Coverage
The 24th Mindanao Trade Expo's activities and talks highlight the island's rich culture, history, traditions and Mindanaoan products including Davao's finest cacao and chocolate treats held last August 2019 at Abreeza Mall, Davao City.
Watch and learn from various speakers discuss about their expertise, agricultural issues and techniques.
They also shared about their personal and professional experiences to entrepreneurs and participants.
1. Telesforo Zosa Jr. from Teles Creations
2. Mary Grace Belvis from Rosario's Delicacies
3. Dr. Josephine Villafuente from City Health Office
4. City Tourism Davao Region
5. Louie Cena from Auro Chocolate
6. Charita Puentespina from Malagos Chocolate
7. Kenneth Reyes-Lao from Cacao Culture Farms
8. Toto Muyco from Chokolate de San Isidro
Witness the first Chocolate Dessert Making contest as Ichef Culinary students partnered with Cacao City! 🍫
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel, don't forget to like and leave some love on the comments! Enjoy!
Jiggy Manicad of AgriPreneur speaks at the Davao Agri Trade Expo
Jiggy Manicad host of GMA 7's AgriPreneur shares his views about agriculture's importance in regards to their show. ...
How to Make Cacao Milk Tea and Cacao Latte | Cacao Tea Vegan Recipes
Sharing with you Cacao Culture's very own milk tea and latte recipe! Milk tea has been one of the biggest food trend...
Chocolate Forum at the Mindanao Trade Expo
Watch as various panelists talk about how Davao, the Chocolate Capital of the Philippines, has a strong brand in the ...