24th Mindanao Trade Expo Full Coverage
The 24th Mindanao Trade Expo's activities and talks highlight the island's rich culture, history, traditions and Mindanaoan products including Davao's finest cacao and chocolate treats held last August 2019 at Abreeza Mall, Davao City.
Watch and learn from various speakers discuss about their expertise, agricultural issues and techniques.
They also shared about their personal and professional experiences to entrepreneurs and participants.
1. Telesforo Zosa Jr. from Teles Creations
2. Mary Grace Belvis from Rosario's Delicacies
3. Dr. Josephine Villafuente from City Health Office
4. City Tourism Davao Region
5. Louie Cena from Auro Chocolate
6. Charita Puentespina from Malagos Chocolate
7. Kenneth Reyes-Lao from Cacao Culture Farms
8. Toto Muyco from Chokolate de San Isidro
Witness the first Chocolate Dessert Making contest as Ichef Culinary students partnered with Cacao City! 🍫
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel, don't forget to like and leave some love on the comments! Enjoy!
Manny Piñol speaks at the Davao Agri Trade Expo
Watch as Mr. Emmanuel Piñol imparts us learning about the timely agricultural problem - African Swine Flu and a lot m...
Agri Tourism Forum at the Mindanao Trade Expo
Want to visit Agri-Tourism sites in Davao Region? Watch and learn more about what Davao can offer that can surely sa...
Senator Cynthia Villar speaks at the Davao Agri Trade Expo
Senator Cynthia Villar graced us at the Davao Agri Trade Expo with her speech as the Chairperson of Food & Agric...